- Christmas & New Year 2016
- Guest Rooms & Suites
- Photo Gallery
- Restaurants & Bars
- The Spa
- Merrion Weddings
- Meetings & Events
- All About The Merrion
- All About Dublin
We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Food and Beverage professional to assist in the supervisory of this unique product. The department consists of two luxury Drawing Rooms, the garden terrace and No. 23 Cocktail Bar, catering for light continental breakfast, light fare lunch, afternoon tea, evening cocktails and aperitifs.
Scope and General Purpose
Reporting to the Drawing Rooms/No23 Manager and Assistant Drawing Rooms/No23 Manager you will be standards driven professional with sound supervisory skills and a commitment to excellent service delivery. You will be a self starter and will manage the department with a positive and empowered work ethic.
Requirements for the position include:
• Experience within an international 5 star hotel
• Strong commitment to training and development of team-members
• Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
• Knowledge of Micros & Opera
• Understanding and commitment to quality guest service
• Professional hospitality related qualification is desirable but not essential
The ideal candidate will possess an excellent command of the English language.
The benefits package offered at The Merrion includes:
Subsidised Meals on duty
Provision and laundry of uniforms
Private Pension Plan
Private Health Insurance
If you meet the above criteria and are ready to embark on a five star career, please apply online with cover letter detailing relevant qualifications and experience.